YOU ARE INVITED to join Charanpal in Santa Cruz and experience the science and technologies of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
Healthy glands, balanced hormones, stronger nerves, vibrant energy, oxygenated bloodstream, clearer mind, intuitive powers, and a happier lifestyle... These are just some of the countless benefits that Kundalini yoga practitioners reap when adding a daily dose of these ancient technologies to their lives.
Release and rebirth yourself! Let go of your outmoded, outdated identities and welcome your Highest Potential.
Full 19-Hour Course (includes private session + manual) - $325 - On Sale NOW
Weekend Immersion (9 Hours) - $155 - On Sale 9/30
Day Immersion (4.5 Hours) - $85 - On Sale 10/7
*Please note that manuals will only be given to participants enrolled in the Full 19-Hour Experience.
***Please note that due to the limited space, there are no refunds available.
- You will receive a manual with valuable philosophies and practices to apply to your daily living.
- You will receive guidance in an intimate group setting to heal, empower, and commit to an inspired and creative way of being.
- You will learn how to incorporate Kundalini yoga into your daily practice, as well as respectfully share the kriyas and meditations.
- You will join a growing local community of like-minded spirits.
No previous experience is required.
This course is perfect for those new to the practice, as well as seasoned practitioners desiring a reboot or a demystified understanding of the teachings.
All full course participants receive a 60-minute virtual mentorship session with Charanpal to learn about your Tantric Numerology and the specific meditations that are best for you in this lifetime!
Module One: Fundamentals
Saturday, October 13th | 8:30am – 1pm
Sunday, October 14th | 8:30am – 1pm
- The Science of Prana and Apana
- The Chakras & the Aura
- The Ten Bodies of Tantric Numerology
- The Five Tattvas
- The Science of the Naad
Module Two: Humanology
Saturday, October 20th | 8:30am – 1pm
Sunday, October 21st | 8:30 – 1pm
- The Five Sutras
- Avatara Yogic Practices
- The Call to Seva and Sadhana
- The Steps To Happiness and Success
- Sadhana Guidelines by GuruCharan Singh
- The Eight Human Talents by Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa
- Transition into a Heart-Centered World by Guru Rattana
- Master’s Touch by Yogi Bhajan
- Praana, Praanee, Pranayam by Yogi Bhajan
* Please note that although you will be learning how to respectfully share the teachings of Yogi Bhajan, this is not a teacher training. This is a wonderful preparatory stepping stone if you are considering a Level 1 KRI training.